INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF THE DATA D.lgs.n.196/2003
" Code regarding the protection of personal data ."
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. N . 196/2003 , the personal data provided will be treated as follows:
PURPOSE 'OF TREATMENT
The collection and processing of personal data are processed for entry to the site and account management (recovery of forgotten passwords, sending messages , etc. . ) .
RULES 'OF TREATMENT
The processing of data for these purposes ' :
a) and ' realized through transactions or series of operations indicated in art . 4 of Legislative Decree no . N . 196/2003;
b ) and ' with the aid of electronic means suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality ;
c) 'done by the administrator of this web site or by persons directly responsible for this .
The requested data and ' absolutely voluntary , except as provided in the next step.
REFUSAL TO GIVE DETAILS
Any refusal to provide the personal data by the data implies the impossibility '
completarel'iscrizione of the site and related services .
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The data collected will be subject to disclosure and dissemination to the staff responsible for the administration of the website and its maintenance , in charge of this proceeding or in any
involved in it for reasons of service , without requiring the consent of the person concerned ;
Article . 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, recognizes the following rights :
- The right to be informed about the existence or at least the administration of data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form (Article 7 , paragraph 1 ) , their origin
(Article 7 , paragraph 2, letter a) , the purpose ' and mode' of treatment (Article 7 , paragraph 2, letter b ) ,
the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments
(Article 7 , paragraph 2, letter c);
- The right to be informed about the identification data of the owner, manager (Article 7 , paragraph 2, letter d) and the representative (Article 5, paragraph 2 ) , - the right to be informed of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware i'n quality ' of the owners, managers or officers (Article 7 , paragraph 2, letter e);
- The right to obtain the updating, rectification or, where interested therein , integration
data (Article 7 , paragraph 3, letter a);
- The right to obtain cancellation , transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed
in violation of the law , and including those that do not ' need to be kept in relation to purposes
for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7 , paragraph 3, letter b);
- The right to obtain a declaration that the operations referred to in Article 7 , paragraph 3, letters a) and b ) of the Act have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 , paragraph 3, letter c);
- The right to oppose , in whole or in part, to the processing of data for reasons of legitimacy ' and the purpose of sending
of advertising material or direct sales or market research or commercial communication
(Article 7 , paragraph 4, letters a) and b);
- Right to compensation for damage caused by the effect of the processing of personal data (art. 15);
- The right to appeal to the 'court or the Guarantor to enforce the rights listed above ( Art. 141 and 145) .
OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT
Owner and manager of data processing and ' the Administrator of this site,
reached at: email@example.com